Association Management Services
by Real Property Management Washington DC
At Real Property Management Washington DC, we focus on small association communities of 25 units or less. We are an industry leader when it comes to real estate management, backed by over 30 years of nationwide experience.
Real estate property management has many facets from operational and financial aspects, to homeowner and tenant service and compliance issue resolution. We also deal with maintenance and repair as well as administration and risk management. RPM Washington DC is able to handle all areas of your homeowner association’s management needs with professionalism, expertise, and reliability.
We have a keen understanding of operating and reserve budgeting and financial duties. With our knowledge of the operations of successful associations and our proven resolution methods, we ensure your success in operating a harmonious neighborhood community that fulfills the needs of all members. In turn, your owners will appreciate our 24/7 availability for any emergency issues.
We know how complicated—and costly—managing property can be if not done carefully. Take back your evenings, weekends, holidays, and anything else you’ve given up to keep your community in optimum condition. Experience the difference Real Property Management can make.
- Cost-Effective Pricing – a straightforward fee structure with no hidden charges
- Local Experience – expertise with the proper licensing, insurance, and vendor relationships in your area
- Online Owner Payment Portal – with communication abilities
- Streamlined Collections – to ensure timely payments and improved cash flow and trustee availability should the need arise
- Cost-Effective Maintenance – in-house team and preferred vendor relationships
- Online Board Member Portal – with access to financial reports and all property activity
- Centralized Accounting – for property portfolios large and small
- Trust Accounting – for all association funds with independent audits through contracted CPA firms of choice
- Regular Property Inspections – to assess property condition and keep up on compliance issues
- Compliance Tracking – to aid in mitigating compliance recurrence
- 24/7 Emergency Services – to ensure needs are met
- Vendor Oversight – keeping track of vendor licensing, insurance, and project completion
- Requests for Proposals – standard bid requests gathered and summarized for your board
- Major Project and Reserve Study Oversight – affordable options when you need them
- Highly-Trained Staff – ensures professionalism, consistency, and reliability
- Impeccable Ethics & Integrity
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
HOA - Association Management
- Online Access for All Home Owners
- Assessment Collection
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Detailed Monthly Statement
- Prepare and Distribute Annual Budget
- Building Maintenance Coordination
- Other Services as Requested (Additional Charge)
With Real Property Management Washington DC, you have 24/7 access to photographs, inspection details, maintenance activity, and comprehensive financial reports. Professional condo management not only means you have a small army of specialists attending to every aspect of your association, but it also means you have complete, transparent access to everything that is happening with your community.
To make your community the best it can be, you need much more than drive-by “condominium association management” from an unknown management source. You deserve more than a small discount company that has limited resources, knowledge or experience, to avoid costly mistakes and missed details. RPM DC Metro offers an affordable, comprehensive solution to help you get a better run community, without trying to “upsell” outside services to your Board or use the owner list to solicit your homeowners as the other larger companies do.
When you evaluate property managers to support your DC Metro Condominium Association, ask these questions: Will your condominium association property manager be as anxious to help your community hold its value as they are to take your management fee? Do they have the expertise to truly guide your Board in the operations of your community? Will they answer the phone? Is your trust account in good hands? Are they looking out for your legal protection? Here is what you need to look for:
Transparency. You should be able to know 24/7 what is happening with your condominium association’s maintenance needs and overall property condition. Real Property Management Washington DC provides on-demand online reporting on all activity and financial reports, as well as responsive support through your property manager, accounting, and maintenance representatives.
Clear Terms. Your property manager should clearly explain what is included in your condominium association management agreement and what you can expect. A professional property manager will be happy to take the time to answer all questions to your satisfaction. Our staff takes care to explain everything upfront and help you know what to expect throughout our relationship.
No Hidden Costs. All costs should be clear upfront. Remember, do-it-yourself and discount property management services can cost you in the long run with costly mistakes. When fees are waived or reduced, too often the level of service for your community is reduced as well. We are committed to clear pricing, no hidden fees, and the highest level of service.
High Standards. It is especially important to ask about your property manager’s training, experience, and certifications. At Real Property Management Washington DC, we are held to a higher, national standard of performance. You shouldn’t settle for anything less.
References. You have a right to ask for references—who else uses the property manager? Don’t cut corners when entrusting your investment property to a condominium association management team. RPM Washington DC is trusted by thousands of individuals, investors, and institutions across the country, including some of the nation’s largest banks and mortgage services.
View other types of properties we manage, here.